Modification of Child support

I really need to go through with the child support Modification but am worried because ex has lied so many time in the past that child support just went on his word because he had an atty and they refused to listen to me! so the last time I got an atty spent over 6 Thousand getting it corrected and it showed he lied significantly. Now he tried to tell me he got a reduction in pay when I know for a fact he’s lying! I cannot afford to spend over 6,000 to get the temp order made permanent and know its correct!! can you give me some advice?

The least expensive way to do a motion to modify child support is to utilize the child support enforcement agency. If you want to attempt to represent yourself, you should also consider using Rosen Online.