As I had mentioned in a previous post my ex wife has plans on moving to Texas before our custody is settled.If I move up to Virginia and still see my son on a normal basis ,will she be able to just leave and go to Texas without my persmission? I need to know before I accept a job offer.As we have not went to court on custody at all yet.But is she able to use my leaving state as a legit reason to her being able to move across country?


If you move out of state as well, a court may be more inclined to allow her to move as well.