Need some help

I am a Army vet and got back home after a year in Iraq and want to leave my wife. I now have two kids and trying to find a good lawyer for this.

We do not have anything to together like a house or anything. We rent and I talked to her about how i fell and she got her items and the kids and moved out. I do not care about anything she took out of the house but I want to be able to see my kids when I can.

So the biggest thing I need to know is that type of custody I need to file for. She is a good mom to the kids but that is about it.