No idea where to begin

You really need to make an appointment with an attorney; so they can explain your options.

since my husband left me with nothing at all, closed the bank accounts,canceled all the cards,i know i cannot afford a lawyer, so i am wondering what my options might be to get some type of legal advice, if there is some kind of help out there? i am so lost, have no idea where to even begin. thanks for any advice, anyone has for me.

Not to sound sexist, but since you’re a woman you have access to several sources. Go to your local Child Support Office and see if they have any info on free legal clinics in your area. You can also seek out local women’s shelter for information or other resources. Worst case scenario, go get a do it yourself divorce program at an office supply store (about $30), this will at least give you some information and an idea of where to start. I actually did my divorce using one of these kits and it was very easy, but it did not involve custody, support, or ALIMONY.

Many thanks, yes I have received my full order with cheap accutane and hoodia . I have used other internet suppliers but you are the best of the best ! Thank you again for a brilliant product & service, buy hoodia and buy accutane.
accutane cheap accutane buy accutane buy accutane online accutane cheap to buy where can i buy accutane

  • Kindest regards, Rod

Dear jeng825:

Greetings. Begin with speaking to an attorney. Good luck!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

as of nov. 14th my husband and i are no longer together, i have no idea where to start with the process of separation, how to get alimony, or what to do at this point. could use some advice on where to begin please.
ty for any advice,