Notice of hearing

I am getting ready to fill out notice of hearing and a calendar request. Do i need to look at the judges calendar to request the date? If I have no phone number and no address for the ex is it ok to just email him?

You may contact the clerk for a hearing date, and will need to file a notice of hearing, and a calendar request (if necessary in your county). You will also need to serve those documents on the other side. Your next step is to get dates from the clerk and schedule your hearing.