Out of state visitation help


Dear grafje:

Greetings. What you need is an attorney. You are trying to get around the need by asking for help, but I have no help for you. First, we are not licensed in Wisconsin, so I have no idea what is going on. The only other thing I would suggest is maybe a Motion for Child Custody Evaluation. That would put the matter in the hands of a licensed psychologist. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Ive been divorced since 2000, my ex and our 2 children (12 and 8) live in wisc with there mom. The mom will not let me see them in any normal setting and it was written this way on the decree. Iam in a court battle with her now to have modifications to the decree but all that has happened is its gotten worse. A GAL is involved and now I have supervised visits in a third party site. Its allgoing so very bad and i really just want to see my kids in a normal setting. I dont have a lawyer so Iam representing myself but that seems to be going nowhere dispite my research and planning before court. I need help bad Iam at my last end and feel all this gonna hurt my kids emotionally for a long time. How can I get the judge to hear my side? I feelthe GAL is doing a very poor job, He was appionted so i didnt get to pick or say yes or no to him. Ireally need some advise. This has been going on for 4 and a half years and there is no end in sight for anyone. PLS HELP> Thank you for your time.