PDF files for absolute/uncontested divorce

Dear Emmissar:

Greetings. I am so glad that you have enjoyed using our website. Also, below please find the link to the divorce documents which we have in adobe acrobat on our website. Hope that is what you are looking for! Thanks and best of luck … and don’t forget the warning on equitable distribution and alimony!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

All,

First - This site has been a huge help to me in researching the guidelines for an absolute divorce. Thank you for creating it.

Second - I would like to find the PDF files (or DOC) for the entire package of absolute divorce paperwork. They have something similar for Wake County, but I was wondering if the attornies or readers here have the ability to email all the paperwork they would use, along with an example of the package “construction” to ensure appropriate and expedient filing.

I have some of the forms they have provided, but am curious.

Thanks again for the site.