Relocation Address

Removed by user

You can try just giving him the city and state, but if he pushes it he likely has a right to know where his kids live and you should probably give it to him.

Attorney, let’s say I am not planning to relocate as of yet, maybe within the next year or so. My ex and I are putting together this agreement letter but he’s asking for an address to where I am relocating to and I currently do not have one since we haven’t moved yet. Am I required to provide him with one and just list a relatives address or will it be possible to have him wait until we have a permanent place then, provide him the address? Does he have the right to deny signing the agreement if I can’t provide him with an address?

He can refuse to sign the agreement for any reason he wishes, or no reason at all.