Refusal to provide address

My ex has told me that she moved, but both she and her attorney are refusing to provide the new address. My child has told me that she has not moved, and they are living in another county.

How do I get my ex or her attornty to provide a physical address where my daughter is living? Based on the information provided, she is apparently homeless.

File a motion with the court for judicial assistance. You have a right to know where your child is living.