Ex refuses to tell me where kids are living


My ex-spouse moved recentl and has refused to tell me exactly where our kids are living. We have a temporary custody order, but it doesn’t address either of us moving. There are requirements that I be notified if the children spend a night outside of the former marital home and out of the county. What can I do to find out where my kids are living?


You can seek to held her in contempt of court for violating the order (specifically the provision that requires her to tell you where they are when they are not staying at the former marital home).