Since i needed to file a rule 59 due to the fact that my ex gave the wrong income information I wanted to know if I could ask the Judge to give my ex sanctions- and if so what do I say? How do I word that- do I tell her what I want? or just say I want santions?

You may include you motion that you request sanctions be ordered and remind the judge in your argument at the hearing, and may suggest an appropriate remedy.