School/medical decisions

Been divorced 4 years, 50/50 joint legal/physical custody. My ex wife continues to make doctors appointments for the kids without informing me and making medical decisions without consulting me. She has now started making educational decisions (1 middle school, 1 high school) without my input. Has even gone as far to reverse decisions about classes my kids are taking and going to take. I was the stay at home dad and always been the one in the past overseeing the best interests of the kids in school but when she is angry she makes decisions that go against whatever I want for kids, i.e My son has been an AG student for years, scores high on ACT’s, and she signed him up for automotive technologies instead of something at his level. I realize the world needs mechanics but we are talking about a kid with the academic ability to get into Duke or similar colleges.

I document all the lack of communication and bad decisions but how do I stop this?

Thanks

I think you need to file with the courts (maybe breach of contract) if your custody agreement says that you are to make joint medical and educational decisions.

If you have a court order, you should file a motion for order to appear and show cause and document in your motion all the times that she has not followed the court order. If you have a separation agreement you should file an action with the court for custody.