Separation Agreement Issues

After thirtyone years of marrage my wife got an order from the court and had me removed from my home, she closed out all the accounts currently i am homeless and in need of legal help, can you refer me to someone or agency that can help me through this crisis ? i desperately need legal help.

You may try legal aid of North Carolina.