Severance Pay

The pending discovery about severance pay is from September 2008 in which my ex responded that it was confidential about severance pay. My lawyer never sent a motion to compel and will not get the information for me. I have repeatedly asked him about that to no avail. Is it too late for me to file a motion to compel myself (pro se)? Can I report my attorney to the State Bar for not getting that for me?

You may file a motion to compel pro se, and may contact the state bar regarding your dissatisfactions with your attorney.