Spouse Address Unknown


My BF is trying to get a divorce. He has filled out the Pro Se Absolute Divorce packet but he does not know the address of his spouse. How can the papers be served? Also, the two of them have a child together but she has no legal rights to him. Does the childs name need to be included in the divorce paperwork?


He will need to find her, or serve her by publication. Any children’s names are generally included in the divorce complaint.


How does he serve her by publication?