Tax Intercept question

My ex has not paid support since last June (and that wasn’t a full pmt). He now owes over $700 in rears. I’ve tried contacting child support enforcement to see if I can have is tax refund intercepted, but there is no way to directly contact my case worker & the CSR’s just tell me they can’t discuss taxes and they’ll send her a message. She never calls back. My question is, do I need to wait for them do to something or can I go to the courthouse and use the self-serve center to file for tax intercept to pay for back child support?

The first step is to file a motion to have him held in contempt, the judge will decide the appropriate remedy.