The children do not want to go

I feel your pain… Although I can’t give you any advice, I can understand what you are saying.

My ex and I have 3 boys… We have been divorce for 6 years and two of the boys are grown now and both grew up hating their father. Now the youngest is 14 years old and he is showing the same signs. Hates having to see him or even talk to him on the phone. It is sad when these things happen and it tears your heart up to see your children hurting. I have begged my ex not to put the children in the middle but let’s work things out for the best for the kids. He flatly refuses. I, for the life of me, cannot understand a person that willfully hurts their children just to get back at the other parent. It is sad… the children and the parent that wants the best for the children, are torn all the pieces constantly it seems.

I wish the best for you and your children.

Dear ARTHURP:

Greetings. How old are your children?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My daughter is 13 going on 21 lol will be 14 in Febuary and my son just turned 12 the 10th. I hope something can be done
Thank you

Dear ARTHURP:

Greetings. You can make a motion to modify custody, otherwise, you need to send the children and promote the visitaiton. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I have not wrote in a long time my question is the children do not want to go over her house any more they are scared of her and my daughter is so sick of her, I tell my daughter that there is nothing I can do I also said to tell her how you feel she did and her mother does not even care about what she told her. I even told this and she said the only way she will do this is to get a court order. I know I can not stop them it is in a court order one week on and one week off.
Is there anything that the childern and me can do like take her to court or something so they can stop going to her house? I dont want her not to see them but just limit the amount of time they see each other I would hate to see the children hate her in time because this is what I think is going to happen.
Thank you