The Tables has Turned

You have full custody and your ex has no visitation, and you have to pay her child support? That doesn’t sound right.

Yes, you should be getting child support.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I am now Divorced(thank you JESUS) and the court appointed parent co-ordinator has terminated ex visitation and her lawyer has removed herself from the cas because of the things she has done, now since she has no visitation can that change child support? beign that she might be paying me.