Voluntary child support


In 2010 my spouse agreed to voluntary child support, with an agreement we drew up on our own. It was signed by both parties, but we did not have it notorized nor did I have it recorded with the court house or have what I now know is a “judge approved” voluntary support order. Now he has not paid any money at all since June 2010. What can I do about this now?


You need to initiate and action for child support and may contact Child Support Enforcement to help you.