What can be done?


special reasons why deleted.


I suggest you file a motion seeking judicial assistance in having the address where the children will be for visitation provided to you.
If there is a person with whom your ex spends time with and that person can be a danger to your child, you can address that issue before the court and seek a provision in your custody order that disallows the other parent to have the children around that person.