What I can do


First of all, let me thank you for being the first to post to our new forum.

I suggest that you keep seeing the psychologist. You are getting good advice. Sounds like it is time to accept what is happening and protect yourself. The best way to start is to meet with an attorney. We would be happy to help if you are in our area (check our attorney locator page to find if you are outside of our area).

Good luck.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I recently discover that my wife was having two affairs with two different guys. We are doing therapy (separately) with the same psychologist. The therapist strongly recommended filing for divorce for adultery since she does not show any remorse. Now she is looking for an apartment and she is going to live the house. We love each other a lot, however, I think is time to realize the truth of the situation. What I can do? [?]