What to serve spouse


The paperwork I am filing with the Clerk of Court includes two attachments: a copy of the Separation agreement and a copy of the domestic relations order. Do these attachments need to be included with the complaint when I serve my spouse?


Yes, you should include copies of everything that was filed.