Wife in contempt of court regarding visitation

There is a court order for the father to get his kids every other weekend including a week during the summer. He got them NONE all summer (wife refused for kids to see their dad). He has promptly paid child support on the 1st day of every month even though he wasn’t getting his kids. Can wife be charged with contempt…and can husband/father get “back time” with his kids…for the time that he missed out on??

Yes, she can be charged with contempt. No, he will not be awarded extra days to make up for the time she withheld the children.