Can I get a seperate attorney for child support?

I do not have a divorce lawyer and I have a child support court date coming up. Can I hire an attorney for just that part of my divorce? Also is their a maximum percentage that can be taken out of my pay for child support. I am already paying child support for my boys from a different relationship.

You may hire an attorney to represent you solely on the issue of child support. Child support is not based on a percentage, however the calculation will account for any support you are paying for a child of another relationship.