Can't afford Attorney married to a sex offender


I have (3) minor children and cannot afford legal advice. My husband is a registered sex offender and has asked for a separation. Please advise if there is any programs or Attorneys that can assist me with separation/divorce procedures


If your husband’s sex offense is related to the children of the marriage, legal aid will likely be able to handle the custody portion of your case.