Child Support - Spouse moved to another country

I live in NC and have been seperated for over a year. When I told my spouse I wanted a divorce he immediately planned and 2 months later moved to his country - Panama. Has only seen the kids once since he left. I’m hoping to file papers soon and my biggest question is about child support. Since he moved out of the country and retired (he’s 63), though he works in Panama is there any way to enforce that he has to pay child support? He currently sends me $400 a month (sometimes not at all) for 2 children (ages 12 & 14). Thanks so much.

Yes, you can file a claim for child support even if he lives in Panama. Your biggest issue will be getting him served with the complaint.