Custody Issue

Hello my name is Patricia and I am dealing with my soon to be ex and he is not wanting to return my children to me and I need to do an emergency custody or ex parte paperwork but I dont have really any money to hire a lawyer…Can anyone send me to a site or place in or around Waynesville, NC that could help me with that…I know there are forms that I can do myself just cant find them and am really struggling with this…please if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it…

Patricia Sarno

You may be able to get assistance at Pisgah Legal Services, but if you are unable to find pro bono assistance, you may want to consider using Rosen Online. With Rosen Online, we will provide you with assistance with forms and answers to your legal questions for a monthly subscription cost of $199.