Do i have the right to speak to my child?

i signed temporary custody over to my sister and now she has stopped all contact between my child and myself. Do i have the right to contact my child?

Communication is typically addressed in your custody order or agreement; have you looked at the document to see if it allows for communication between you and your child? You can always file to modify the order if you no longer are satisfied with the terms of the custody arrangement.