Don't know how to tell

Dear ladybug:

Greetings. First, what are your plans? Talk to an attorney about your legal rights before you talk to him. If you know what you want, where you are going to go, and how much money you will n eed, telling him will be easier. Smooth sailing!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I don’t know how to tell my husband that I want a seperation from him. What is that I should do? We are on good terms right know but I just don’t know how to tell him. He is the type that if it isn’t his way then there is no way and I am tired of him choosing his freinds and dogs over his family. I am unhappy and tired and when he is gone I am happy and don’t want him to come back home and I know he will and I just mad and want to leave.

What should I do it has been like this for four years and we have been married for five years.

Help!!