End of rope

Personally I can’t understand why you would want to remain in a relationship that you are unhappy with. Life is tooooo short for that. Obviously counseling didn’t work. It takes TWO to make a relationship work and if one of you is not wanting it to work, then simply put, it will NOT work. In the long run (and I know that it’s not easy to see it right now)it would be better for the both of you.

quote:
Originally posted by unhappy
For the last couple of years, I have been miserable in a marriage. I have told my husband this, that I don't love him, get physically sick with sex, have no desire to be with him, etc. I did have an affair and we separated for a short time, he moved back in when i had surgery. things are not getting any better, worst maybe. We have tried counseling and read books. But, he will not give up!!! he says he loves me and will fight for us. He is driving me crazy. The house is in my name so I really don't want to leave it until we have to sell or however to settle things. But I am at the end of my rope. I am beginning to have really bad thought towards myself and him. Someone, please give me some advise I can use!!!!!

For the last couple of years, I have been miserable in a marriage. I have told my husband this, that I don’t love him, get physically sick with sex, have no desire to be with him, etc. I did have an affair and we separated for a short time, he moved back in when i had surgery. things are not getting any better, worst maybe. We have tried counseling and read books. But, he will not give up!!! he says he loves me and will fight for us. He is driving me crazy. The house is in my name so I really don’t want to leave it until we have to sell or however to settle things. But I am at the end of my rope. I am beginning to have really bad thought towards myself and him. Someone, please give me some advise I can use!!!