Ex Not Paying Child Support

My daughter’s father has stopped paying monthly child support for three months even though there is a court ordered obligation for him to pay $ by the first day of every month. I have tried to reconcile with him on this matter, however, he continues to respond that he will be sending money soon. What legal options do I have at this point?

Visit the child support enforcement office, and they will help you.