He hurt me too much

You put one foot in front of the other, and get by one day at a time. This is not going to sort itself out for a while. Youre going to have to empower yourself, and digest the harm this person has done you. Go to work, start a journal, spend time on things that make you happy. But get over him, and get over yourself. You dont have to let him continue to hurt you.
And if you are waiting around for him to feel bad, you will be waiting a long time. If he has no conscious about it now, he never will. You already know all you need to know about the type of person he is. Stop being a victim, and start finding “you”. Its a big world, and you can be part of it.

Best of luck to you. You can do it…just take it one day at a time.

Thank God evryday that you are here. I was not beaten but my spouse was a jerk too. Although a jerk, I still love him. Many friends have told me that you can’t help who you love but you can be happy without them. Its hard, but move on. Just keep think about what a JERK he was and is. Its his lost. You are lucky to be without him. God will send you you prince charming deserving of your LOVE. Be strong. I will remember you in my prayers. I hurt to, but I know time will make me better. I think of my spouse (I’ve just begun the divorce process) now and think what a “fool in love” I was. Be strong. Find some good friends. If he had good insurance go get some good help (med.) on him.

i was with my husband for 5 years…the last 2 years of our marrige he became violent and hurtful he beat me talked to me bad and cheated on me from day one.I didnt know what to do to help him finally he hit me once to often and he was arrested i forgave him and took him back and then it happened again.I knew he didnt really love me anymore or maybe he never did he put on a good show.But i love him so much and i miss him so much,i dont know how to move on im scared to go out i cant sleep and i feel sorry for him cause i know someday he is gonna feel bad he did this to me…right now he thinks he did nothing wrong…how do i move on,idont know what to do.

angela franze