Help war of the roses

DaleET:

It sounds to me like you’re in a real pickle, being on lawyer No. 2, and still getting nowhere. I have no legal advice, but if I were you, I would want to see an letters, court papers, whatever BEFORE they were mailed or filed.

My attorney took it upon himself to use a document I possessed to poke some fun at opposing counsel, without my knowledge. I don’t approve of such tactics. Then he promised opposing counsel that I would provide them with certain documents, but failed to inform me of that fact. This “mistake” almost put me in court for “dragging my feet and failing to cooperate”. After that, we had a little sit down “discussion”, and now are on the same page.

Maybe you need to make it clear to your attorney who is paying his bills. Be sure to mention that you aren’t to be billed for time spent correcting his mistakes.

Twiceloser

Thanks yes it is a pickle A real sour pickle …

Divorce from hell

Dear DaleET:

Greetings. My suggestion is first, to have a meeting with your current attorney and let him know EXACTLY what you expect and when you expect it. Next, if he fails to complete the first three (3) expectations within the time frame you both agree upon, retain another attorney. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Not sure what to do , I filed for bed and bordem DIV Dec 2003 that was regected by the court and my attonry withdrew the motion my ex attorny filed for PSS,ALIMONY and ED and the judge ruled I pay 125.00 a month meanwhile my ex pays nothing while I care for the child and all marital debt and she won’t settle for anything.
I asked for child support and custody and it was never filed by my attorney until middle of Nov then my attorny filed me as the defendant and as it was my wife who requested the motion then on top of that it’s full of error’s I have a court order from another state for custody that is not mentioned in this eaither and my ex just got served with this fubar motion and whats to push for more Alimony . Any suggestions

Divorce from hell