Help wife left me with 2 kids for another man


Hey tjones
[:(] I am very sorry to here that not just for you but your children. The first thing you need to do is to change the locks on the house and do not let her in if she comes to the house and will not leave she can get in trouble with the law[:)]. Looks she is wanting her new life more then anything in time she will understand what she has lost you will only gain from this later on in life and so will the children. The most thing is the children and make that they have what they need and that is you. Do you have a Separation agreement all ready made and signed by the both of you and stamped if not need one fast so the both of you can move on for the one year BS and all she said will be in writing.
Not to say nothing bad but a cheater is a loser just like STBX the best partthis will soon be over for me next week I go to court and I hope all works for the best mainly me and my children [:D].
Do not be broken hearted again in time you will see what I am talking about hard at first but when in time very easy to not look back you are not at fault she is the bad one. As far as your AOA & CC I think you will need a lawyer not sure I have one for this case and I here that I have a very good case to win a large amount of money I hope so this would the best way to get back at both she losing the children and him ex flame losing money [:D]
I hope this will help you out some if you need more help feel free to contact me I am no lawyer but just been though a lot of this crap and I have seen and read alot I came a long way from last year trust me and it will only get better for me and the kids.
Bye for now


Well it really simply, she left, and cheated, I will hurry up and get a attorney, because she needs to feel what the majority of men feel, she will have to pay alimony and child support, she will have to pay 50%(at the least) of all marital debt. I know your hurt, frustrated and angry but you got your kids and you should be proud that you and I are part of the few men that are willing to take care of our children as a single parent. If nothing else stay strong and positive in front of the kids( cry with the door closed, I DID) never speak negative about their mom, they will see it for themselves. GO TO CHURCH.


Dear tjones:

Greetings. There are no public divorce attorneys like public defenders. Sorry. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


hope some one can help me my wife just left me for another man (she met at work he left his wife to) she left me with my 2 kids and of course all the bills she sprung the news on me sunday moved out monday and in with him now she is talking about filing separation papers i dont know if they are gonna get married but that is not my question the affair according to her has been going on for a few months(i had not idea man im a fool) the alienation of affection law does a lawyer have to file that because money is gonna be tight with just my 1 income. and she doesnt want to try to work it out she wants out now i have to think about my kids and make sure they have what they need she has agreed to child support for now or are there any places i can go to for a lawyer like a public devorce lawyer that isnt gonna cost me alot??

thanks for any help

Thanks for any help
broken hearted

Thanks for any help
broken hearted