my exwife makes roughly 3xs what I make, I filed everything prose b/c I do not have the money for a lawyer; I could not get a separation agreement, and after 8 months of trying I left the house in hopes of deescalating things and brings some peace to our children’s lives (thins were toxic in the household and I wanted to avoid things getting any worse) - I am drowning the process and i need help - is there any pro bono work for cases like mine, even if it is just too help me understand the process ( i have read the general statues but i am getting things wrong and i am expected to know the procedures and rules and when i ask for clarification i am told i cannot be given advice


You can reach out to legal aid and inquire about pro-bono representation.

Also, you can get access to a library of legal forms and communicate with an attorney through our Rosen Online Service. This service only costs $199/month, and would be a great resource to help you navigate procedure.