Internet lies and cheating

First, as long as you are still married and living in the marital home, all of the marital assets are 1/2 yours, up until the day of separation. That includes ANY bank accounts, checking, savings, retirement.

Second, if you have not done so already, you should consult an attorney. Take all the documentation to the attorney. Do NOT keep contacting these women. They do NOT care about you or your children. They will NOT be the ones living with the consequences of your husband’s decision. They will eventually find out that he is lying to them. If they are knowingly getting involved then it will eventually come back around to them, but your husband is the one that has made the CHOICE to be unfaithful to his marriage, regardless of whether any of this has been physical or not.

Third, you can sue any of them for alienation of affection. But my suggestion to you is this: Make a decision about what YOU want out of this. If your husband is cheating or has cheated, and is not willing to work on the marriage through any means, then you need to decide how long you are willing to let him do this to you. If you do not want to continue to be the only one working to make the marriage work then you should consult an attorney, have him move out, seek alimony or post separation support, primary custody and child support.
It takes two people giving 100% to make a marriage work. I know that people grow apart and “fall out” of love, but to me that is no excuse for infidelity. If you are not being true to your marriage then you have no business being there.

I would also post an anonymous comment on his internet sites if you are able…something like “I wonder what your wife would think about this?” or “Wouldn’t your children be proud to see this?” That’s just me though…

If he is in the military you can contact his commanding officer and let him know that you have been cut of financially. They should address that situation immediately. Your next step should be to meet with a lawyer and discuss the specifics of your case.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

ROSEN.COM

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Thank you so much for the advice stepmother. I do have an appt set for Monday. He is out of the house and has only taken his personal stuff. I had to get an RO on him because he made threats to me about what he is going to do to my oldest son.

I still have not gotten any money from him and his command doesnt care. Yes he is military. They have even let him take the vehicle. We have a 1 1/2 yr old and a 4 month old and i live out about 14 miles from the stores and also 40 minutes from base. Yes we live out in the boon docks.

I have told the girls he has lied to them and that we are married and have children. One doesn’t seem to care at all. Well now he has been going to the clubs and drinking and doing stupid stuff and he doesn’t realize that we have alot of friends in common. I got a phone call last night. They told me that he is at the club drinking. Didn’t suprise me because he doesn’t care. He wants to blow all the money and not pay bills that should be paid at all.

Anyhow it is late. I should get off here. Thank you again.

Rose Tanner

If you cannot afford a consultation with an attorney you may qualify for legal aid. If you get an attorney they can file a lawsuit and seek immediate support payments on your behalf.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

ROSEN.COM

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

I have been having trouble with my husband going onto the internet and making up profiles but leaving out the most important parts. He is married with children. The last one i found out about was myyearbook.com. He was on there and have met a girl (being nice) and they were making plans to see eachother come July. She was calling him as well as he was calling her. He put on his picture’s that were of our vehicle and horse trailer saying that them two were going to be co-owners. He would leave her sexy comments as well as she was doing the same. I copied everything. I would have never know if i didn’t find her number in his wallet. I called her and she never knew he was married or had children. She was upset and she told me she would never call him again but she did. I sent her text messages over and over again and even emails. I even told her that i would sue her if she didn’t stop! I know he needs help because this is not the first time he has done this to me. But we have two beautiful babies ages 1 1/2 and 4 months. I thought things were fine. He is in the military and has changed it pay over to his new secret account i just found out about. So now as i went onto the bank this morning there was no money in there and now i am sitting over 300.00 in the hole because bills have come out of the account. I don’t know what to do. I haven’t worked because of the little one’s. I can’t cry anymore because the tears are all dry. I need alittle advice here. How can he just up and leave his babies? HOw can he keep doing this to me? Why won’t he go help when he knows he has a problem? He told me that he loves me but can’t stay with me anymore because he always hurts me. What does that mean?

Thank you for letting me vent. There is alot more but not much time to type. Oh and top it off, his command doesn’t care and won’t do nothing about it. He was evening using the work computers to talk to these BI$%&^

Rose Tanner