Public Notice

My husband will not give me a good address. He is behind on child support. What do I need to do a public notice and do I need an attorney to get this done. Thank you.

When you say public notice do you mean that you are trying to serve him by publication? If so, we discuss this on page 18 of our DIY Divorce eBook.

I did read it and it looks like I need an attorney to fill this out. Is that correct?

You can serve by publication on your own, without an attorney, so long as you abide by legal requirements (they are all listed on page 18 of the DIY Divorce eBook).