Revenge

I just wanted to thank all of you that responded to this email. I am going thru so much right now and reading this made me feel so much better. I realize to like fatherdoright & tpjones that revenge is not the answer. You have to give your pain and sorrow to God and trust Him to help you. It is so hard some days it seems like they walk out on you for someone else and they have all the fun while you hurt so bad and you just want to get over it so quick. You wonder how could someone hurt me like that…who do you think you are to come into my life and then hurt me like that. but it happened and now you pick yourself up by your boots straps and you get it to gether and realize no one can make you feel or be anything you are the only one that can allow yourself to be held back by losers and low life scum.

Anyway thanks to you guys for helping me with your words:)
Sarah

recently my significant other left me for a stripper.
we spent all these years together, and i decided to go off to college and finish getting my degree which i had started working on before we met.
while i was gone, an old friend of his from high school ran into him one day, and started making regular visits to “hang out”.
well, things led from one thing to another, and now he has dumped me completely. i try to tell him she is only interested in his money, but he won’t listen. being as he himself is only interested in money as well, and measures one’s worthiness in life on it, i think he needs to learn a lesson.
my intention is to get him fired, so that 1. he can feel as rejected as i do and 2. he will see once and for all that she used him once he is no longer employed.
question: how should i have him fired without it being traced back to me? or, any other lesson learning revenge tips would also be appreciated.