My spouse has locked me out of the home. (my personal property). His attorney told him to change the locks since i had started staying at a frineds home to start the separation process. Since i cannot ask him to leave until a judge decides through the dispossition of property am I to continue paying for the utilities? I cannot afford to pay for the ones on the home and for mine as well. Thank you


If there is no agreement or order in place that requires you to pay the utilities, you do not have make utilities payments.