We Need Some Help at Rosen.com - Please Read

That is a GREAT idea! Got divorced after one year. Been fighting ED for 4 years. My ex and I have probably spent around $60K or more total. No end in sight. I spend a lot of money just asking questions to my attorney. Half the time, he doesn’t answer my specific question yet I get charged anyway. $200/mo is a very fair price for guidance and information. It would have saved me many thousands of dollars. Keep up the good work. Love your site.

wow So Important… There are so many of us that are really good people that can’t afford proper legal help. My situation is I have already spent 1,300 on fees just talking to attys to get their opinion and then the very basic things I get stuck Right court/county to file which is so important what material breeches are relevent and will probably win, questions on alimony, how does the court recognize and address Narcissistic Personality Disorder, proving Mental or emotional abuse or Intentional infliction of emotional destress. We need you. We cannot do this alone. Grateful to you for your service really grateful I would pay 200 TODAY…I need you right now.

I know this is an old topic but it is still relevant.

As a former family law paralegal and working side by side with an attorney who firmly believed in avoiding litigation through mediation and other venues - I think this is an amazing idea and service. I am in Alamance County but would be so willing to get on board as a distance assistant to any attorney that would be interested.

Thanks, Celeste. We already have the program online and available to clients at Rosen Online.