What can I do?

My husband and I have decided to separate but I can’t leave (I am a full time student and no income). He presented me with papers and wants everything and wants me to walk away with one year alimony and a small lump sum. The problem is I have a 13yr old autistic daughter at home (my child, not his) he has raised her since she was 1. Since the first of Jan. he refuses to put food into the house. I have been borrowing money from friends and family just to feed us and get gas in my car. I’m am trying to fair ans civil with him but I can’t take it anymore. Any answers are welcome, Please help.

I suggest you leave the home and stay with friends or family so you may file an action for Equitable Distribution, Post Separation Support, Alimony and Attorney’s fees.