Who should you believe?

Does he not realize that his ex is just being her usual crazy self? I doubt if anyone AT ALL called her. From what I have read about her, it seems that she will do anything to cause a conflict in your life,so I don’t see why your husband has such a hard time believing it. I got very defensive when my husband questioned me about an accusation his ex made about me. I stormed out of the house and ended up at Wal Mart(of all places!) walking around fuming. When I came home, he said that he did believe me, but I was still pissed that he even asked. The best I can tell you is just don’t get so defensive, you’re just doing exactly what the ex wants you to!

Tonight my husband called me and asked me who called his ex and told her to stop talking to him. i told him i didnt know. he asked me who could of knew the number. i said no one. i did not have anyone to call her. i would call her myself if anything. he doesnt believe that she would lie and do anything like that. so that leaves me as being the liar. i told him that she would do anything to get him back. but he doesnt want to believe that eithier. There are ways of being the devil undercover. i was hurt and very angry. I cant begin to tell you how that ripped through my heart. how dare he believe another woman over me. Im his wife. this lead to a huge argument. I dont need anyone to handle my business i can do that myself. if my husband takes everyones word over mine- where does that leave our marriage?

I HAVE ANOTHER FORUM. THIS STORY IS CONNECTED TO THAT ONE AND YOU MIGHT GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. HAVE A GOOD DAY.